Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted a makeup routine, so I thought I'd share my current everyday staples with you today. This glowy and summery routine is a result of being on the go for the past 3 weeks straight with very little time to play around with my makeup in the mornings like I usually do.
After priming my skin, I use a large foundation brush to apply this tinted moisturizer from NARS with SPF 30, which is absolutely perfect for summer. Then I go in with the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose for a subtle highlight before setting everything with my Covergirl powder and Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray.
Once my base is done, I use a contour brush to lightly define my cheekbones with my Milani Baked Bronzer, followed by adding a pretty and healthy glow to my cheeks with the Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso" and a big fluffy brush.
I use the Maybelline Brow Drama sculpting brow mascara to darken and shape my eyebrows, then apply the lighter shade of the Pixi eyeshadow duo in "Apricot Glow" to my eyelids to give them a subtle and healthy brightness. Finally, I apply the Benefit Roller Lash mascara to my lashes and line my eyes with my holy grail liquid eyeliner from Stila.
1. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
2. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 in "Alaska"
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in "Fair"
4. Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
5. Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in "Buff Beige
6. Milani Baked Bronzer in "Glow"
7. Milani Baked Powder Blush in "Luminoso"
8. Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in "Apricot Glow"
9. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in "Deep Brown"
10. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
11. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
12. LaVanilla Laboratories The Healthy Fragrance in "Pure Vanilla"
I love this routine because the tinted moisturizer, bronzer, and blush give my skin a nice healthy glow while the primer, powder, and setting spray work to keep me feeling and looking oil free throughout the day. It's perfect for summer and super easy to do when I'm in a hurry!